Un añito en el infierno

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

STRESS+CONTEMPT=RAGE

STRESS

difficulty that causes worry or emotional tension

Put together a deadline, a monstruous amount of work to accomplish, the feeling of lonelyness, the weight of responsibility over your shoulders.

+

CONTEMPT
a manner that is generally disrespectful

That is what you may feel when your effort, your energy, your motivation is trashed.

=

RAGE

a feeling of intense anger

That is exactly what I have felt today.

Surprise, surprise, I am a human being.No matter how hard you try to keep your emotions under control, there is always a breaking point. And when the moment arrives, when the shit hits the fan, you'd better be far from me. A tiny little detail helped me to reach the edge...

I have been on the verge of throwing my notebook on my colleague´s face
I have told my mates to fuck off and last but not least
I have felt the need to cry, shout and then resign, send everything to hell and disappear

That is it, I'm still here, alive and kicking. Thanks to the stupid telemetry email, thanks to the unexpected long and warm call, thanks to the iron and the board, thanks to this blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home